Saturday, August 22, 2009

Already wanting to surf the net!!


Our Allie is so sweet. She is warming up to the family beautifully. My mom stayed over last night and was thrilled that Allie let her hold her. It was only for a moment but at least she was willing.
We will go visit Todd's family today and have some yummy home cooked food. I'm sure Granny will have a "baby" menu for Allie.
Can you believe I was on Continental.com this morning looking for plane tickets to Orlando. Somebody shoot me!! But for real, we are going to Orlando in June and Continental sent us a 125.00 voucher for our next flight. Guess what? No flight directly to Orlando unless we go to Newark first...ha ha...forget that sh*t, I will just drive.
Hello to my sweet friends. I love looking at your new pics of the baby so keep posting.
Tara

No comments: